[Eeglablist] Load .cnt file in EEGLAB

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:02:07 PDT 2018

What menu options (or code) are you using to import the files? The post you
are referring to is pretty old and I'm not sure if that stuff needs to be
done anymore; I still use cnt files nowadays, with newer versions of
EEGLAB, and don't get that problem anymore. Here's the code I'm using now,
which so far hasn't given me any problems:

EEG = pop_loadcnt( <filename> , 'dataformat', 'auto', 'memmapfile', '');

---
Stephen Politzer-Ahles
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Department of Chinese and Bilingual Studies
http://www.mypolyuweb.hk/~sjpolit/
<http://www.nyu.edu/projects/politzer-ahles/>