[Eeglablist] Network Based Statistics (NBS) thresholds

Ramtin Mehraram (Student) R.Mehraram2 at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 02:28:13 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I am struggling in understanding what the threshold values in the NBS toolbox mean. I hope you can help me.

To my knowledge, the value which in the toolbox GUI is defined as "Threshold" should be arbitrarily chosen, but I am not sure in which way that value influences the output. Is it a threshold on the t values?

On the bottom, there is a field called "Significance", which is supposedly the max p-value to be considered significant. However I change that value, the output seems not to be affected at all, showing always p<0.001 in the viewer window.

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance for your help.

B.

Ramtin Mehraram