[Eeglablist] Streaming data from OpenVibe into EEGLAB in run time

Iversen, John jiversen at ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 5 16:07:40 PDT 2018

Hi Rabnawaz,

As far as I know there isn’t currently a way to visualize streaming data from LSL within EEGLAB, though there has been discussion of this. You would first record the LSL data then import it afterwards in to EEGLAB.

There are other LSL clients capable of realtime stream monitoring, such vis_stream (Matlab) or NeuroPype (Python)

Take a look here: https://github.com/sccn/labstreaminglayer/wiki/ViewingStreamsInMatlab.wiki
and here: https://neuropype.io/

You can always customize something like vis_stream to fit your purposes exactly.

John

John R. Iversen, PhD
University of California, San Diego
Institute for Neural Computation