[Eeglablist] error

zahra fotovatnia fotovatnia at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 10:42:47 PDT 2018

Hello,
I am trying to import information from the Neuroscan ev2 file to a cnt file but i got this error:
"wrong alignment of ev2 file with data, error occurred in function pop-importev2 at line 70."
I checked the number of events, which is 748 in both. There are 6 columns in the ev2 file and I already wrote the accuracy and the RT from the STIM software in the ev2 file. The last column in the ev2 file shows values in milliseconds, but the alternative values are in seconds in the cnt file.  I divide the values by 250 to make them similar but I still have this error.
Thank you in advanceZahra