[Eeglablist] How to perform source analysis ?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:43:51 PDT 2018

Hello! Some quick thoughts regarding some of your questions below:
In general, one can use dipfit for independent components derived from any
paradigms, event-related or continuous.
For distributed source solutions within eeglab, see Alejandro Ojeda's
source estimation toolbox (mentioned on eeglablist list).
Alternatively for other source estimation solutions, one can port over to
Fieldtrip or Brainstorm.
For SIFT issues and channel-level connectivity, google eeglablist + SIFT
for some previous questions.
Makoto Miyakoshi has also previously mentioned some available tools that
work with SIFT (also googlable eeglablist + SIFT + Makoto)
For NFT questions, check with eeglablist pass comments, the NFT developer,
and the NFT help page.