[Eeglablist] 2x3 repeated measures anova with ERSP data

Kelsey Sundby ksundby at ucsd.edu
Mon Sep 10 17:17:01 PDT 2018

Hello,

I have a 2x3 study design with event type (successful stop, failed stop)
and session (session1, session2, session3) as factors. Ideally I want to do
stats on ERSP maps for a specific cluster so that I can test when and in
what frequency band activity of this cluster differs according to event
type and session. My understanding is that I can create a study.design in
eeglab that will allow me to do this 2x3 ANOVA. I believe this will produce
several ERSP plots including a p-value plot. I am unclear on how to
interpret the p-value plot produced. For instance, is there any way to
determine from the p-value plot whether the results are indicating a main
effect of event type vs. main effect of session etc.?

Or is there a better approach to doing this type of analysis in eeglab?

Thank you!