[Eeglablist] Issues with using functions of eeglab

Nidhi Uday Karkera nidhiuda at buffalo.edu
Thu Oct 4 10:30:09 PDT 2018

Hello,
I am using matlab version 2017a/2016a for eeglab. I was able to import the
data but i'm not able to use other functions like filter or plot. I wish to
use clean_raw_data plugin for my dataset. But it doesn't show in the tool
bar even though I have downloaded and extracted it in eeglab folder.
Please find the attached screenshots of the error message shown. Let me
know if i'm going wrong somewhere and suggest me a solution.
Thank you.

Regards,
Nidhi Karkera.
ᐧ