[Eeglablist] Issue with file size

Johnson, John T. john.johnson at gatech.edu
Sat Oct 27 10:48:22 PDT 2018

Data compression might be the answer to your question.
https://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/import_export/mat-file-versions.html#br_4ten

Regards,
John

On 26 Oct 2018, at 11:47, Neuroeconomía UDP wrote:

Hello

We are having an weird issue with 2 different versions of MATLAB, and would
love if someone could give us some clarification. We are working with
EEGLAB v14.1.1. When we load an existing dataset file when we are using
MATLAB R2015a, the size of the file remains mostly the same as it is shown
at the properties of the file. On the other hand, when we open the same
file with MATLAB R2016b, the size of the file is aproximately the half of
the original one. If we then proceed to save the dataset as loaded, it
retains this halved size.

Thanks beforehand

Joaquín Ossandón
For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu

John T. Johnson
PhD Student - Cognitive Motor Control Laboratory
Lab TA NEURO 2001 Principles
School of Biological Sciences
Georgia Institute of Technology

678-575-2093