[Eeglablist] making dataset of timepoints x channels x epochs

Tim Sasah timsasah at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 10:01:28 PST 2018

Hi all,
At first I'd like to communicate but I only have the email:
eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu. I couldn't find a website where I can see my post
and your answers. Instead I thankfully only see your replies at my email.
My question is:
I have datasets with 5 events for each. Each dataset has a period of about
2 to 4 seconds. The time period of the events is also not the same in all
the datasets.
I can import them individually in EEGLAB to have each dataset(time x
channels).
However, I want to construct a dataset of timepoints x channels x trials.
I checked the "Extract Epochs" from "Tools". But this seems to be not for
my case. I also checked "Append Datasets" from "Edit" but it will merge
them and I still have 1 epoch.

I also want to make analysis, on the data (both the whole dataset and the
individual events). Like comparison between events of multiple trials,
ERPS, difference between trials, .. etc. So should I normalize the trials
and how?

Also Is it possible in EEGLAB to build and train a multi-classifier to
differentiate between events?
Many thanks all for your support

Regards,