[Eeglablist] Error running 2nd level analysis tests

Amie Jeannette Durston ajdurston at edu.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 14 14:07:09 PST 2019

Hello,

I have been going through the LIMO tutorial and have came across almost identical error message every time I try to run a second level test (ANOVA, Regression, T-Tests, etc). The other error messages I have came across working in LIMO I have been able to de-code and find the cause, but not with this one.

I took a screenshot of the message and pasted it below. [cid:6e684a18-fb26-4abe-86c4-d136e0dfe2cc]
What are your thoughts on the cause of this?

Thanks,

Amie J. Durston

B.Sc Psychology Candidate
Co-op Research Intern
Face Processing and Social Cognition Lab
University of Waterloo