[Eeglablist] Channel Locations of EasyCap 64 (actiCAP)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jan 14 12:22:39 PST 2020

Dear Haneed,

If your data comes with 'Fz' 'Cz' 'Pz' names, you don't need the channel
location files. EEGLAB will identify the template channel location on the
template head model and automatically applies it to your data. In GUI, the
default process will guide you to do it almost automatically if you keep
clicking the buttons when you import channel info.

Makoto