[Eeglablist] Baseline from outside the epoch period

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 15 18:14:37 PST 2020

Dear Haneen,

In EEGLAB graphical interface, you might want to extract large epochs time-locked to the visual cues that encompass both the visual cues and the collisions plus at least 2 seconds. Then remove the baseline of your choice. After that, you can re-extract sub-epochs -2 to 2 seconds from the collision point - this time do not remove any baseline.

Hope this helps,

Arno