[Eeglablist] Cite in a paper TBT and trimoutlier plug in

Mattan S. Ben-Shachar matanshm at post.bgu.ac.il
Fri Feb 7 00:22:48 PST 2020

As far as citing TBT, here is some example text (also now available on
TBT github
repo <https://github.com/mattansb/TBT#citation-example>):

Epoched data were subjected to an automated bad-channel and artifact
detection using EEGPLAB's *TBT *plugin (Ben-Shachar, 2020): within each
epoch, channels that exceeded a differential average amplitude of 75μV were
marked for rejection. Channels that were marked as bad on more then 15/% of
all epochs were excluded. Epochs having more than 10 bad channels were
excluded. Epochs with less than 10 bad channels were included, while
replacing the bad-channel data with spherical interpolation of the
neighboring channel values.

Ben-Shachar, M. S. (2020, January 19). TBT: Reject and Interpolate channels
on a trial-by-trial basis (Version v2.6.0). Zenodo.
http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3627791

Cheers,
--
Mattan S. Ben-Shachar, PhD student
Department of Psychology & Zlotowski Center for Neuroscience