[Eeglablist] From Unipolar to Bipolar Montages

Dr. Michael Villanueva mvillanueva at alphathetacenter.com
Sun May 10 15:23:01 PDT 2020

Hello Massimo

There a few free EDF viewers available on the net if you do a search.  Maybe one of them would work for you?  You can freely use WinEEG software as it allows you to open .EEG files for free; however, you cannot import .EDF files unless you purchase the software. Please understand do not want to discourage you from using or experimenting with EEGLAB, just be aware of your (our) initial and unspoken bias towards visualization.

I am curious: What amp / software do you use to acquire your EEG data?

Michael Villanueva