[Eeglablist] Matlab and EEGLAB on AWS or Azure

Ilaria Berteletti ilaria.berteletti at gallaudet.edu
Sat May 16 15:16:24 PDT 2020

Hello,

I hope everyone is well around the world!

I am seeking advice and experiences using AWS or Azure as computing
services instead of buying a dedicated computer. My university does not
provide computing services and I was thinking of moving to the cloud to be
able to exploit the flexible scaling as I would need to run both EEG and
fMRI analyses at some point.

If anyone would like to share their experience or available tutorials
(besides those provided by Mathworks), I would greatly appreciate it as I
am completely new to cloud services and computing.

Thank you very much!

Ilaria

*Assistant Professor, **PhD in Educational Neuroscience (PEN) Program*
*Director of the PEN Distinguished Lecture Series **and University
Partnerships (MOUs)*
*Director of the Numeracy and Educational Neuroscience Laboratory*
*Gallaudet University*
*Sorenson Language and Communication Center, 1223*
*800 Florida Ave, N.E.*
*Washington, D.C. 20002*
*USA*
*Tel: 202 651 5673*