[Eeglablist] Help with Channel Location File

Chelsea Reichert Plaska c.reichert4 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:49:35 PDT 2020

Hello! I had shared a channel file (.elp) that was exported from BESA
Research a few weeks ago, which I tried to use in EEGLab. The file wouldn't
load and after sending it with the email address that was printed in the
command line (eeglab at sccn.ucsd.edu), I received an email from Ramon
Martinez confirming that it was missing information.

We contacted Brain Products and were able to get ahold of the cap
information/montage files for our MR-32 and -64 channel caps (.bvef files).
I am emailing to ask for help with channel locations now that we have
our cap details. Thank you!

Chelsea
--
*Chelsea Reichert Plaska, M.S., M.Phil.*
*Doctoral Candidate*
c.reichert4 at gmail.com