[Eeglablist] How to remove artifacts due to headphones

Meha Fatima mehafatima1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 02:22:00 PDT 2020

Hello EEGLAB community.

I had to use headphones during data collection because I was looking at the
response of the brain after exposure to sound. Now, my data is very noisy
because of that. I do baseline removal, then clean line noise and also use
ASR (I think that's a very aggressive kind of filtering, please correct me
if I am wrong), then run ICA. Yet, I can observe a lot of noise in data.

Please suggest something regarding this kind of data. How can I filter it
efficiently?

Also, please let me know with whom can I discuss some troubleshooting for
HEPLAB.

Regards.

Meha.