[Eeglablist] Gedesic Mircomed comparison

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 3 16:18:58 PDT 2020

Dear Gian Marco,

> Do you think that the data coming from these two systems can be compared

Oh yeah, definitely yes. Why not?

Just in case, it is safer if you could double check if the two systems have
the same gain setting i.e. is 1 uV in one system also 1 uV in the other
system?
Also, beware of differences in the initial references just in case.
Practically, if you perform average reference in the end, given 128
channels for both it should not be a problem.

Makoto