[Eeglablist] eeglab errors with updates

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 3 09:26:09 PDT 2020

Hi Brian,

Do you have the Signal Processing Toolbox installed for r2020a?
spectcomp checks if you have the toolbox and pwelch installed before trying
to use it; somehow right now it's passing the check but not actually
finding it. The missing yulewalk should be a similar issue.
As for `pop_eegfiltnew`, how did you install EEGLAB? It seems you're
missing the firfilt plugin/submodule. You might be able to fix this by
manually downloading the miss plugins in the extension manager, but it's
probably best to install EEGLAB again (see
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab*installingcloning__;Iw!!Mih3wA!TKO3Jz33kTGBySiM1mw1xjvg3XoPoCuJLuq7wCl-fVA7JCYTH_y7tKBv4EK0_7Zi2IZc4A$ ), else you run into
problems with other plugins, like DIPFIT.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535