[Eeglablist] Pre-Clustering Issue in STUDY

Zaeem Hadi zaeemhadi at ymail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:36:19 PDT 2020

Hello,
I am having some trouble with the pre-clustering step. I have been using EEGLAB and never had this issue before.
I have 10 subjects, each with 4 conditions (and thus 4 * 10 = 40 datasets in the STUDY) and a varying number of trials. I have already run all preprocessing steps, ICA, and DIPFIT. I had no issues while creating STUDY or precomputing the component measures/channel measures. But when I run the pre-clustering step, it only creates pre-clustering array for the last dataset i.e. dataset 40. And thus clustering only contains components of the last dataset.I have checked ALLEEG, and it contains information on all datasets. Nothing seems to be missing.
I have searched through the list but haven't found a similar problem relating to pre-clustering. I would be grateful if someone has faced such issue before and can guide about this.

Kind Regards,
Zaeem Hadi
Research AssistantImperial College London