[Eeglablist] Sleep Special Issue

Christos Frantzidis christos.frantzidis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 09:49:14 PST 2020

Dear neuroscience community,

Let me allow to present you our special issue within Frontiers entitled
“Assessing Sleep Neuroplasticity in Pathological Conditions and in Extreme
Environments Through Neurophysiological and Multi-faceted Daily Lifestyle
Patterns“.

The topic covers a plethora of issues that may affect sleep quality such as
sleep-related disorders, breathing-related disorders during sleep (apneas,
oxygen desaturation), sleep in extreme environments. We also welcome
studies investigating how the pandemic crisis affected our sleep quality.

We welcome original articles, protocols, reviews, and opinion articles.

Additional information may be found in the following link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/11349/assessing-sleep-neuroplasticity-in-pathological-conditions-and-in-extreme-environments-through-neuro__;!!Mih3wA!TcEJuWSjaFSth2lTuw3fr1qDLc9cedtfdztNEZSCNm8Aep72Qmdf5rS9lkWFgcH7DSIRlw$

I am at your disposal for any issue may arise.

Best regards,

Dr. Christos A. Frantzidis
Dr. Christos A. Frantzidis
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://journal.frontiersin.org/researchtopic/4917/brain-networks-for-studying-healthy-and-pathological-aging-mechanisms-and-intervention-efficacy__;!!Mih3wA!TcEJuWSjaFSth2lTuw3fr1qDLc9cedtfdztNEZSCNm8Aep72Qmdf5rS9lkWFgcFOcuZuBQ$
Laboratory of Medical Physics, Medical School
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki