[Eeglablist] Relabeling event codes and bins after segmentation

Andrea Hamblen hamblen at pdx.edu
Tue Nov 17 10:40:29 PST 2020

Hello all - I'm trying to relabel the event codes and change assigned bins
that they're assigned to after processing, but running into some
challenges. Due to our original collection methods using Netstation, I've
had to do some workarounds in getting the events properly labeled in the
first place as all codes were text-based. I use the advanced GUI under
Create EEG EVENTLIST to do both the event coding and binlisting.

After completing all the processing, we realized that we want to assign the
events to different bins than what we started with. Prior to segmenting
epochs, I tried to complete the same process using the advanced GUI  within
Create EEG EVENTLIST, but somehow the number of epochs changed as well as
EEG data in the segments themselves. Does anyone have experience with this?
Or ideas on how to properly reassign bins after processing?

Thank you,

--
*Andrea Hamblen*
Master's Student