[Eeglablist] Get Clean Raw Data to report removed channels

Beach, Paul Anthony paul.anthony.beach at emory.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:44:19 PDT 2021

Thank you Clement! I will check this out.
To confirm - I would run this after running CRD, correct?

On Mar 17, 2021, at 1:42 PM, Clement Lee <cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu<mailto:cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu>> wrote:

Hi Paul,

Here's a line I just wrote that hopefully helps:
rmChanIdx = find(~ismember({EEG.chanlocs.labels}, {cleanedEEG.chanlocs.labels}));
IIRC CRD changes the chanlocs structure when removing channels. If this is the case, we can compare the chanlocs structure before and after clean raw data. `rmChanIdx` stands for removed channel indices. You can access the channel labels with `EEG.chanlocs(rmChanIdx).labels` to see the labels of the removed channels.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535