[Eeglablist] Get Clean Raw Data to report removed channels

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Wed Mar 17 11:21:38 PDT 2021

Hi Paul Anthony,

Here's the command that I'd use to identify the removed channel indices

*removed_ch = find(EEG.etc.clean_channel_mask == 0); % List of removed
channels by Clean_Raw_Data*

But, if your problem is to interpolate the removed electrodes, you'd not
necessarily need that. I propose the following solution.

Assuming your original dataset is indexed #1, and the CRD processed dataset
is at #2, the following two command lines would create a #3 dataset with
interpolated channels:

*EEG = pop_interp(EEG, ALLEEG(1).chanlocs, 'spherical');[ALLEEG EEG
CURRENTSET] = pop_newset(ALLEEG, EEG, 2,'gui','off'); *
*eeglab redraw;*

If the assumptions are not valid, you can change numbers 1 and 2
accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel, PhD Student