[Eeglablist] not importing all trigger values

Jay Prakash jaycbcs at gmail.com
Fri May 28 03:38:28 PDT 2021

Dear Group members,

Hope you are doing well.

We are using a g.tec device to acquire EEG data. We are sending triggers
through a parallel port. We are able to get EEG data with all trigger
values in raw eeg file.

When we are importing an eeg data file into EEGLAB all trigger values are
not visible in the graph. Event type option showing all trigger values.

Do we need to set trigger values in any fixed bracket of numbers? As for
one event when i am keeping 9, eeglab is not detecting but when i am
changing it from 9 to 90 it is showing in eeglab.

Thanks in advance. Regards

Thank You