[Eeglablist] EEGLAB workshop Gather platform

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Mon Jun 14 09:54:56 PDT 2021

Hi,

Gather town is not necessary to access the talks. You can find the links to the Zoom talks on the EEGLAB program:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__eeglab.org_workshops_EEGLAB-5F2021-5FUCSD-5Fworkshop-5Fprogram.html&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=ChHgCrwlw_VUA7aloWgiAVs82eABG_SlzO65hlRHGZA&s=fyd74F4g31x3UEhjVDN6qIgv3g3d2MwFb4V6Fs_-R5w&e=

Cedric