[Eeglablist] Marking Response Triggers as Correct or Incorrect Responses

vic roc victorfxtc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 01:26:40 PDT 2021

Dear Members

I have taken my EEGs, in which, each response (regardless of it being
correct or incorrect) has the same trigger marker.

I have an Excel file which denotes the order of correct/incorrect responses
(which responses are correct or incorrect?) in each session.

I want to map these responses onto triggers and tell the EEGLab that for
example the 3rd, 7th, and 9th responses are correct and the rest are
incorrect.

And apparently I have to do it before epoch rejection, because if I do
epoch rejection, then the order of responses recorded in the Excel file
will not match my triggers anymore.

Do you have any ideas about this? Is it possible to mark EEG triggers as
correct / incorrect responses? Or was the only way around "to assign
different triggers to correct and incorrect responses"?

Thanks a lot.