[Eeglablist] sLORETA question

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sun Nov 21 00:43:56 PST 2021

Thanks Ernesto,

You are right, I confused sLoreta and swLorera (weighted version of sLoreta https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov_pubmed_17374911&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=HZ3WlEyR6cRM2QAwZE8mvMIGyyqbnlfESjj_XZeiP6-Yn-1q9Q6cPUFdthDf7BDR&s=qrrZyGp84G6flU2oQ8rbEdPsOiQpWwv38_rtgvev9J8&e= ) which is the rarely used version I was thinking about (and the one in NeuroGuide).

Cheers,

Arno