[Eeglablist] Averaging EEG files with diff channel numbers

Heloise M De Baun hmd2126 at columbia.edu
Wed Jan 5 07:41:21 PST 2022

Hi,

We are now recording with 64 eeg channels and then 3 extra auxiliary
channels that have eyetracking information (1 channel for eye x-position, 1
for y-position, 1 for pupil size). We want to average these eeg files (or
eventual erp files) with our old eeg files that were recorded with only 64
channels.

To be clearer, we want to average an eeg file with 67 channels (64 EEG
channels + 3 aux) with an eeg file with 64 channels (all EEG). Is this
possible without deleting channels from the 67 channel file?

Best,
Ellee