[Eeglablist] Imported data from Muse produce error in FFT

Andreas Fahr andreas.fahr at unifr.ch
Thu Jan 13 05:19:31 PST 2022

Hello EEGlab Users!

I have a samll problem. Perhaps somebody could give me a hint on that.

I habe imported Muse data via the Muse Monitor app plugin. After removing baseline and trying to plot "Channel spectra and Maps" I receive the following error.

	Size inputs must be integers.,

	This is not a bug (error occurred in function computeDFTviaFFT() at line 81).

Any clue where I can check my data (or anything I have to do in advance in eeglab) to be able to plot the FFT?

Thank you very much for your help.

Andreas