[Eeglablist] plotting channel positions from .xyz file

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 12 16:14:09 PST 2022

Dear Emmanuelle,

Sorry for the confusion.
The definition of the dimensions of the space differ from atlas to atlas.
Often you encounter '90 degrees rotation' in which you see Fz near the
right ear of the head model. In this case, please use -pi/2 (-90 degrees to
the right) along with the z-axis and it'll solve the problem. When you do
head model coregistration, use this value.

Makoto