[Eeglablist] Imported data from Muse produce error in FFT

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:37:31 PST 2022

Hi Andreas,

Can you plot the raw data successfully? What sample rate did you choose when importing? 'Auto'? And what does EEG.srate return after importation?

In parallel, you could try this alternative plugin I worked on and see if it works: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_amisepa_import-5Fmuse&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=mXDWU_eaAArkxeaw08_sUI7gJ8C-PneYGknd3HBOF085rMqKt3BFpJwjIoupioRV&s=6zFCT1XkeIM7mzWGza90n9AlUiQTBZwyq6-VQ36xKCc&e=

Cedric