[Eeglablist] Compatibility of events between softwares and ERP analyses

Aliénor Delsart alienor.delsart at umontreal.ca
Mon Jan 31 13:58:19 PST 2022

Hello,

I am a PhD student at the faculty of veterinary medicine in St Hyacinthe (Quebec, Canada). I am also a  begginner in the use of EEGLab and I have some questions. I hope you will be able to answer me.

  *   I have indicated some events on the EEG recording using the software Stellate Harmony, but they are not at the good place when i read this edf file with EEgLab. I took each delay on Stellate and then indicate them on EEGlab but, has it an other way more easy and fast to do this ?

  *   I perform ICA and ERP analyses on all the events I recorded. Is it possible to perform ERP analyses by selecting only one event or a some of them ?

Than you in advance for your answer,
Best regards,

Aliénor