[Eeglablist] Multistream Browser signal import (non xdf file)

Cross, Kathryn A. KCross at mednet.ucla.edu
Tue Feb 1 13:25:39 PST 2022

Hi,

I am trying to import a signal that was not part of my LSL streams into the multistream browser of Mobilab. It is synchronized with TTL pulse so I know the latencies wrt to eeg data. Hiroyuki's tutorial link on the Mobilab wiki page refers to a script that seems to do this but I cannot locate them - are these or some other example for how to accomplish this available anywhere?

>From the tutorial pdf link on the mobilab github wiki: "Matlab scripts "script_addStream_BallsPosition.m", "script_addStream_BallsVelocity.m", and "script_add_Stream_BallsAcceleration.m" creates set of binary and header files for the data streams of balls' position, velocity, and acceleration, respectively"

Thanks in advance for any guidance,

Katy

UCLA HEALTH SCIENCES IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.