[Eeglablist] Multistream Browser signal import (non xdf file)

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 4 09:05:43 PST 2022

Let me forward this reply from Hiroyuki to the list as a reply to your
query.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Dear Katy,

This is Hiroyuki Kambara. Thank you for taking look at my tutorial for
MoBILAB data analysis.

I heard from Scott that you are looking for the scripts that I used to
import additional signals to MoBILAB data set. Please find attached the
matlab scripts that I mentioned in the tutorial.

Also if you would like to download other programs and/or sample data
mentioned in my tutorial, please let me know.  I will upload them to some
file server.

Best,
Hiroyuki

Hiroyuki KAMBARA

Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo Polytechnic University
1583 Iiyama, Atsugi, Kanagawa 243-0297 Japan
TEL   : +81-45-242-9969
eMail : h.kambara at eng.t-kougei.ac.jp