[Eeglablist] Automatic ICs rejection from the EEG data in MNE Python

Rab Nawaz 13mseerabnawaz at seecs.edu.pk
Thu Feb 24 05:15:46 PST 2022

Dear Arnaud,

I absolutely agree with you that MATLAB is still the most widely used
platform in EEG data. But, we are restricted due to the major goals of the
project that we are working on.

Thanks

*Rab Nawaz,* B.Engg., Ph.D.
Postdoctoral research associate

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mailtrack.io-3Futm-5Fsource-3Dgmail-26utm-5Fmedium-3Dsignature-26utm-5Fcampaign-3Dsignaturevirality11-26&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=_vhZ3SwZ4tlbaAMNjG489hKFvMDgE1n1sdRe-CCwy-ilCFJWM5XK4XZ1X_yx0a72&s=tw0Kf155lmfsozqOOjt_S_WJQyQuLXkz30mGsJagkks&e= >
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mailtrack.io-3Futm-5Fsource-3Dgmail-26utm-5Fmedium-3Dsignature-26utm-5Fcampaign-3Dsignaturevirality11-26&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=_vhZ3SwZ4tlbaAMNjG489hKFvMDgE1n1sdRe-CCwy-ilCFJWM5XK4XZ1X_yx0a72&s=tw0Kf155lmfsozqOOjt_S_WJQyQuLXkz30mGsJagkks&e= >
02/24/22,
01:13:46 PM