[Eeglablist] Automatic ICs rejection from the EEG data in MNE Python

Rab Nawaz 13mseerabnawaz at seecs.edu.pk
Thu Feb 24 05:13:27 PST 2022

Scott Makeig,

Thank you very much. If I can get the Python version of ICLabel, tht would
be great. Thank you for sending the email id of Luca Pion-Tonalchini.

Thanks

*Rab Nawaz,* B.Engg., Ph.D.
Postdoctoral research associate

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mailtrack.io-3Futm-5Fsource-3Dgmail-26utm-5Fmedium-3Dsignature-26utm-5Fcampaign-3Dsignaturevirality11-26&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=BLk1el-H8SKjRW2W09B8CfQzTY1G_bgjPvrRYZHEgJrsa_Wr8ct0k9kJWzWtqMQl&s=abOPUoC8QPvxdS_3hA5KEvmwDaK3dkkITBCQhjWQZcM&e= >
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mailtrack.io-3Futm-5Fsource-3Dgmail-26utm-5Fmedium-3Dsignature-26utm-5Fcampaign-3Dsignaturevirality11-26&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=BLk1el-H8SKjRW2W09B8CfQzTY1G_bgjPvrRYZHEgJrsa_Wr8ct0k9kJWzWtqMQl&s=abOPUoC8QPvxdS_3hA5KEvmwDaK3dkkITBCQhjWQZcM&e= >
02/24/22,
01:10:20 PM