[Eeglablist] Inconsistent results clean_artifacts follow up

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 9 10:13:18 PST 2022

Dear Daniele,

Thank you for your input on this issue. So the results from th channel
rejection by clean_artifact() becomes more random when
1. data are short
2. data contains a lot of low freq power (<1Hz?)
This is a great starting point.
Actually, I've been working on the 'ASR modding project'. I'll suggest an
additional optimization project on this point to the project members.

Makoto