[Eeglablist] Inconsistent results clean_artifacts follow up

Daniele Scanzi dsca347 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Wed Mar 9 10:38:39 PST 2022

Dear Makoto,

Yes, in general the inconsistencies appears when the recording is short and
when there is low-frequency power <1Hz. Although, the longer the recording,
the more low-frequency high-power can be present without creating many
problems.

I'll try to add a couple of test results and datasets on the Issue opened
on Github today.

Thank you for your work, really appreciate it!

Daniele