[Eeglablist] Does pop_rmbase() remove the mean for each epoch or all epochs?

Xinchi Yu xcyu at umd.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:22:32 PST 2022

Hi all,

May I ask a question about pop_rmbase()? For the pop_rmbase() baseline
removing function, does it subtract the mean of the baseline of *this*
epoch (I mean, the mean of each epoch's baseline period is subtracted from
the ERP of that epoch), or does it subtract the mean of the baseline of
*all* epochs (I mean, the mean of all epoch's baseline is subtracted from
the ERP for a certain epoch)? (From how I understand their source code it
seems to be the former, but I’m not 100% sure.)

Sincerely,
Xinchi Yu

--
Xinchi Yu
PhD student, Neuroscience and Cognitive Science Program