[Eeglablist] Limo error contrast

Paul, Dr. Katharina katharina.paul at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Mar 16 14:36:06 PDT 2022

Dear Limo Experts!
When running the 1st level analyses, all my subjects keep failing: the jobs import, design and glm are successful, but the job job n_contrast keeps crashing.
This is the error:
     Error using limo_contrast_checking (line 68)
     dimensions must agree

As these functions are all self-contained, I am not sure how I could adjust the input to avoid this error, as I do not see where I add the contrasts (neither the gui nor per code)

I'm new to working with the STUDY system, but could it be related to my Study design?
At the memoment I have 30 conditions, and I cannot manage to get additional "independent variables" into the design.
Instead I selected to "combine" 10 + 16 of them in two seperate ones and selected these two combinations in the design option. Nevertheless, when I look at the GLM variables in the LIMO window, there are still 30 predictors.
What should I do here?

I really hope you can help me with this,
Thank you so much,
Kat