[Eeglablist] 16 Hz artifact with lower harmonics in data

Malte Anders malteanders at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:23:27 PDT 2022

Benedikt you are a lifesaver. Zapline plus workd for me when I enter "17
Hz" in the frequency field. It doesn't really work when I enter 16 Hz. I
think (?) this supports the hypothesis that this artifact is indeed at
16.66 Hz and may thus be coming from Deutsche Bahn. Unfortunately, zapline
does not work when I enter "16.66" in the frequency field. In any case, see
these images - those were very very bad recordings which were previously
unusable. They aren't 100% perfect now, but it's as good as it's gonna get.

Before zapline: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ibb.co_d23dP1W&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=TQ0LZx6aEl5Fe8TH8maW5njPnvkyX4dlPZzCMeWmp49Kd6BG7JFCRo3LXvMcnwB-&s=7ys4Mm6dzbNs5sPtpVa-u2VM1y2lT45mv5_1C8DqXS0&e=
After zapline: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ibb.co_4Wz8w5s&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=TQ0LZx6aEl5Fe8TH8maW5njPnvkyX4dlPZzCMeWmp49Kd6BG7JFCRo3LXvMcnwB-&s=Fu-jSM1uR1jTJDK7dCDAa6E6jV_k_yGm9wAiHDWdMZ8&e=
Raw EEG before/after: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ibb.co_Brm8ddt&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=TQ0LZx6aEl5Fe8TH8maW5njPnvkyX4dlPZzCMeWmp49Kd6BG7JFCRo3LXvMcnwB-&s=QXHwLs0sdx-q8Vu4zYipZrDBsdDrFFMo9Glwo4XnX_k&e=

Thanks thanks thanks! This has helped me a lot!
Malte

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Malte Anders