[Eeglablist] EEGLAB2022 study precomputed files directory and parameters

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at g.ucla.edu
Fri Apr 22 22:15:37 PDT 2022

Thanks Cyril!

Q1. I have different subsets of trials extracted as epoch files. It looks like if I put them in different directories - the code will do what I want. It is a little unfortunate that the specification of a directory is lost - the produced files look a little out of place in the BIDS structure.

Q2. If this is documented anywhere the link would be welcome - I couldn’t find it in the web docs. It seems like right now if I run a pre-computation of the single trial data, I need to choose parameters that will fit any analysis I may want. But what about if I want to run one analysis on ERSPs with one set of time bins, and then again with another set of time bins. Or if I want to repeat an analysis with ERSP calculated with different baselines. It seems like right now - the precomputation will overwrite existing precomputed files. I used to be able to handle that by creating new designs. As it stands - I don’t see how multiple precomputation parameters can be tested.

Agatha