[Eeglablist] EEGLAB2022 study precomputed files directory and parameters

Agatha Lenartowicz alenarto at g.ucla.edu
Thu Apr 28 08:55:53 PDT 2022

Quick clarification on the contents of the single trial files (*ersp/*spec/*erp files). Are the baseline parameters applied to these data, or do they get applied on the fly?

So if I load up the single trial data, can I manually apply whatever baseline or other transform I want (e.g., on the complex values)? Or are the single trials already processed?

Thank you ~
Agatha