[Eeglablist] Extract AMICA Output

Navjot Singh sing0653 at flinders.edu.au
Fri May 6 23:53:11 PDT 2022

I think the results will probably same with very little changes.

Get Outlook for Android<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__aka.ms_AAb9ysg&d=DwIF-g&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=62q49afLxQ2Vdq00DOi0VG0A7S8OncllPAcwy7YwldsPnSCx2yEJZ6gB1mtJPhxT&s=PbuxkoXwCUUyv2U4GsCcfv0zGtKVEhHgvAAB8QFIGJs&e= >