[Eeglablist] Extract AMICA Output

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon May 9 09:49:23 PDT 2022

Dear Franzi,

> Do the resulting variables W and S correspond to the ICA weights and
sphere that would normally have been saved as output of the runamica15
function?

Yes.

There is a potential technical issue there. If you learn about it, please
read this article.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline#RMS_option_issue_.2807.2F02.2F2020_added.29
If you do not understand what it means, save the data after ICA, then load
it, then continue to process the data.

Makoto