[Eeglablist] Virtual Cognitive Neuroscience Lab - Feedback Request

Paul Kieffaber pdkieffaber at wm.edu
Tue May 10 17:47:56 PDT 2022

Dear EEGlab users,
I'm looking for feedback/input regarding a proposal I'm developing to
produce a virtual cognitive neuroscience lab for use with everything from
classroom demonstrations to inquiry-based class assignments, to
full-fledged research projects.  If you teach cognitive neuroscience
methods (EEG/ERP) in any of your courses, or if you don't, but would like
to incorporate more into your courses, I would be very grateful if you
would read the brief description of the project and answer a few (10)
questions to help me get a sense of who this kind of project would best
serve and what features would be most valuable.  The link below is to a
google form (no google login required) I created for this purpose.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSdKKzjc2FPaDNRKH5dSZFa5vxwoiETVGK8LqLMCFQpRoIZAYg_viewform&d=DwIBaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=9q0vjjgdx685yIJIWkWBmx5O5FfG0Efoyu3pjOxDQa_oYZ5_JWxZ4RAdmkDWarNp&s=IEvkyEJxxaaWzWn48MMd38xy7-vMutgn-wuvdyOMAus&e=

Many thanks in advance,
Paul
Paul Kieffaber, Ph.D.
Associate Professor