[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Tue May 10 21:47:05 PDT 2022

Hi,

Can you submit an issue (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_sccn_eeglab_issues&d=DwIFaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=OGjcf06cbxxJ3SDGdDvTUHNC8SOnepTIVcVLRsXln5qHWnze1xOzq1CACKkrObcc&s=M_ZdPxHXNHsS50WIjk1Vg9E04tyzTsF37ezYiJ88RsI&e= ) and attach your file so that we can take a closer look? Because this isn't enough information currently.

Cedric