[Eeglablist] 4th International MoBI Conference in San Diego

Iversen, John jiversen at ucsd.edu
Wed May 18 10:43:54 PDT 2022

Hi, All,

A final notice the the 4th International Mobile Brain/Body Imaging Conference will be happening at UC San Diego in a few short weeks. We have a fantastic schedule including a three-day hands-on MoBI methods workshop organized by Klaus Gramann and the BeMoBil team from Technical University Berlin as well as a three-day conference.

Dates:
June 5-7 Workshop
June 7-10 Conference
Location: UCSD, San Diego, CA

More information and registration: https://mobi.ucsd.edu

We are excited to be meeting in person, and thus encourage anyone wanting to travel to consider attending. If you have a burning desire to present a poster, we can potentially accommodate late submissions. Contact me for information on that.

*Featured Keynotes
Scott Makeig -- Mobile Brain/Body Imaging of Social, Affective, and Creative Agency
Eduardo Macagno & Sergei Gepshtein -- Neuroscience and architecture: emerging properties of a new discipline
Helen Huang -- Ground truth motion artifacts and the influence of hair on EEG recordings

*Oral Sessions on Hardware, Software, MoBI Gait and Spatial Environments, MoBI for Music and Therapy. See https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_ucsd.edu_mobi2022_program_conference-2Dschedule&d=DwIFAg&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=kB5f6DjXkuOQpM1bq5OFA9kKiQyNm1p6x6e36h3EglE&m=wyDowxzrr75t6ThgOD_6Hg_LOdJgt66uKrr3nDDOH95JBKorn8vzaWNRzNeQRT0v&s=ZknS_DFwA705lTFnI9-KcJg2Z1lsEAm_pdMCD577S6k&e=  for details

*Brain Products 2022 MoBI Award Ceremony

*Posters and more...

Best,

John Iversen
Klaus Gramann