[Eeglablist] Spetopo

Connor Haggarty chaggarty at uchicago.edu
Thu May 26 09:13:37 PDT 2022

I have a script which gives me the frequency power for resting state data however (although it was working some weeks ago) I am getting the below error every time I try to run it (regardless of the computer I am running it on). Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Output argument "eegspecdB" (and possibly others) not assigned a value in the execution with "spectopo" function.

Error in DEG_Script (line 27)
[spectra_EEG1closed_mPFC, freqs] = spectopo(EEG_1_closed.data(mPFC,:,:), 0, EEG_1_closed.srate);  % calculating mPFC spectra

The line it is referring to is the first line that calls spectopo.

Thanks

Connor